Smells like a job for "The Extinguisher!"
The job was called in on a Monday afternoon when a cardboard box was placed too close to a light fixture. The event occurred in an office building in Alexandria. This resulted in a small fire which was immediately put out with a fire extinguisher. The damage consisted of soot in surrounding carpeted areas and a huge mess left behind from the use of a fire extinguisher. SERVPRO of Alexandria was called in to restore the property damage. The project included the cleaning of carpet and hardwood flooring, walls, odor removal, and sanitation to help make it "Like it never even happened."